Friday, December 18, 2009

EMG says I need an MRI

Ohhhh yes, that's what's on my plate right now. As of yesterday, an EMG on my ARM showed a possible pinched nerve in my NECK which could be from a problem in my cervical spine. I had a cervical spine MRI a year ago and everything was fine. But now the test indicates otherwise so here in the midst of enjoying the holidays I'll be dealing w/ more health issues, along w/ anxiety about surgery which was mentioned as a possibility after my test. Spinal surgery???? Well, if it goes well and fixes everything, great. But along w/ the risks in general of surgery itself, I don't have a lot of confidence that it will do the job and not create further problems. Okay I've gone down this path far enough.

Yes, I do have a chiropracter visit scheduled for the 1st wk of January and I will definitely go thru w/ that if the MRI comes out clear. If the MRI does not then....we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment