Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The time has come

Today I took Ethan to an eye appointment. Right next door, a chiropracter that's been recommended to me has his office. I went in to see about insurance etc. and didn't get much of an idea about what would happen w/ that, but went ahead and made an appointment for a consult and possible x-rays etc.

Why now? Why not now? It's been over a year and my physical therapy, meds etc. aren't getting me where I want to be. They're helping, but I'm still dissatisfied w/ living w/ pain esp. when I drive. Right now I'm okay but it still varies so much throughout my day.

Big picture, the extreme leg symptoms I had at the beginning are gone. I'm not limping or even noticing much w/ my leg anymore. But even so, I'm achy in my pelvis and back and it's wearing me down.

So, I figured this day would eventually come. The main thing that's been holding me back is finances. I still don't know what's going to happen w/ that so I'll figure it out as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment